- Tanzania is the center of trade and migration and also the country as whole has made a great strides in reducing HIV as the evidence by the recent HIV positive population survey by ICAP Tanzania. However important and hard to reach people are still at a very great risk.
ICAP Tanzania collaborates with the ministry of health, gender, social development, the elderly and also children to improve HIV prevention, treatment and carefor the people mentioned above and also to explore innovative ways to provide care and connect individuals to receive care.
ICAP Tanzania is helpful in creating a better and more accessible health care to reduce the burden of illness to the people and society in general. Beacon for inspiring changes also ICAP disseminate knowledge and best practices to encourage a healthier population in the world.
As the global crisis unfolded ICAP was determined in order to overcome/prevent the challenge of making HIVtreatment available in areas with poor health care infrastructures. ICAP quickly engaged in dealing with HIV globally facilitating the success rate of Hiv care and treatment in some of the most challenging resources countries in the world. This organization is an equal opportunity employer.
- New jobs in Tanzania at RUWASA
- New jobs in Tanzania at NBC bank
- New jobs in Tanzania at Geita gold mine ltd
- Jobs in Tanzania at Tanzania agricultural development bank limited
- New jobs in Tanzania at Tanzania health promotion suppor
- New jobs in Tanzania at natural extract industries
- New jobs in Tanzania at coca cola kwanza
- Manara Issue with TFF on yanga Day
- Jobs at Tumaini university of dar es salaam
ICAP Tanzania islooking to hire more workers to join their working team and fill out the vacant position therefore ICAP is welcoming people to apllafor the available positions . For the full information read the PDF file below.