Danish Refugees are looking for economic recovery interns – Energy and Environment to join their working team. The interested candidates should follow instructions to apply this position.
The economic recovery interns will be responsible for
- supporting implementation of life activities in the refugee camp and Army Community
- Participating in ensuring the objectives are met under the DRC agreement with the donor
- Participation in training and technical support for program participants and
- Participating in ensuring documentation and provide input for information
- Engaging in Monitoring, Evaluation, and reporting activities
- Working with established community structures in the community
- Empowerment provides inputs for a new program of sustainable living
- New Job Vacancy(15posts)Afisa Ustawi wajamii
- New Jobs at North Mara Gold Mine, Job posting sites
- New Job opportunity at Tanzania Parliament
- 2New Jobs in Tanzania Roads Argency (TANROADS) PDF
- Store keeper Job at East Africa Fluits
- Degree in Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Renewable Energy, Environmental science and Management, Agriculture, And other related
Must have passion to work in these areas
- Availability of alternative energy sources, primarily on the production of bio-
- Development and management of tree blocks.
- Planting trees and sustainable methods of forest harvesting.
- Forest and natural resource management policies,
- guidelines, and best practices.
- Theformation and consolidation of Natural
- Raise public awareness on forestry management and/or environmental conservation.
- Plan to use the land at the village / county level
- Ability to communicate in English and Swahili.
- Ability talk kiha and, or
Kirundi is advantanged
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested candidates should apply online through the application button below
Thank you for reading from Ajira.info, please register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day.