Ongeza nafasi ya Kupigiwa Simu, Pata CV Bora kwa garama ndogo, kuanzia 3500

14Boy Found Dead in fire Accident in Shinyanga Tanzania


A 14-years young biy at Shinyanga Rashid Shaka died after the house he was sleeping in burned down.

The incident occurred on the eve of March 10 at 6 p.m. in the Senyenge neighborhood of Old Shinyanga after a lightning strike occurred in the house then a fire burned and burned various things while the young man was sleeping inside.

The child’s biological mother Fatuma Rajab who was not at home at the time of the incident said the rains that fell yesterday caused power outages and when returned that caused short  then her house caught fire.

Shinyanga District Fire and Rescue commander Inspector Stanley Luhwago said the source of the fire was an electric shock that started in the House meter.

The young man was attending Secondary school in Shinyanga.

More  new posts

  1. The Village Officer Suspected to Attack District Officer Vehicle at Monduli Tanzania
  2. Latest Jobs in Tanzania at Vodacom|2023
  3. Grumeti Fund Jobs in Tanzania 2023

Source Azam Tv



Pepeople have a hard spirit bro!!

If you come across a snake, what happens to your mind?, For me if  Idon’t hide  I always start throwing the race before I even imagine what to do … 🤣 🤣 🤣

With the fear we have of the serpent…there tribes use the snake as food

Snake meat users claim that this meat has health benefits, such as increasing immune strength, strengthening male potency, and reducing joint pain.

My friend  it is important to take great care to eat snake meat from safe sources and make sure it is properly prepared before being eaten.