Sustainable responsibleness will be responsible for managing shopping plans, contract, customs clearance, warehousing, regulating and monitoring of equipment and services and implementing of development projects based on policies, laws and regulations of donors, and other practical guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and use good monitoring strategies.
- Discovering profitable suppliers and establish business partnerships
- Negotiation with external vendors to obtain terms advantageous
- Completion of details of purchase orders and delivery
- Exploring and test existing deals
- Tracking and reporting key working metrics to reduce costs.
- Collaboration with people necessary to ensure the transparency of specifications and aspirations
- Evaluating changes in comparison potential negotiations of vendors plus customers
- Performingof risk management for Supply Contracts and contracts
- Controlling and building culture to save a long time.
- Procurement, logistics degree
- Experience in three years as a Transaction Officer, supply manager
- Skills At Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge in the ERP app
- Communication and conversation skills.
- Experience management and management
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested candidates should submit copies Nida card, certificate to
Human Resource Manager
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT).
P.O Box 6369.
Thank you for reading from Ajira kindly register so that to be notified for more new jobs uploaded by us every day